AW: Create a Substitute

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Wed Aug 15 14:41:05 EDT 2001

Hello Martin,
    table HRUS=5FD2 shows only person substitue. Where can we see substitue=
=20
for position.
When you go to maintain substitue there are two way you can maintain=20
substitue. Personal substitue and substitue for  position.
Table HRUS=5FD2 stores only personal substitue. It does not store the=20
substitue for position. Where can we find it??
Any Idea???
Regards,
Pallavika Patel
433-3157

Nieder Martin <Martin.Nieder at munich-airport.de>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
07/30/2001 12:27 AM
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group

=20