Deadline items in Lotus Notes integration on 4.6c

Tom Bakke tom.olaf at spring.no
Wed Aug 15 09:58:31 EDT 2001

Peter,

I don't know if an earlier mail I sent went through, but here is some information anyway.

Deadline items are transferred to Notes, but we cannot display details and execute them the normal way. We get several messages, but I can't give you the excact text now since I don't have access to the Notes system. One says that the workitem cannot be executed and the id displayed for the workitem is all zeros.

The Notes release is 5.05.

Regards
Tom Bakke