Removing authorization for a transaction, except if called fr om a workitem.

Vostrovsky, Petr Vostrovsky.Petr at pmintl.ch
Mon Aug 13 09:48:21 EDT 2001

Hi Patrik,
The first point is: did you try it? Because calling transaction with skip
the first screen doesn't check authorization in some cases.
The socond point: The solution may be e.g. to define variant transaction,
disable to call it directly. After that you can call it from object method
only.
Best rgs.

Petr Vostrovsky
Philip Morris CR, a.s.