Exchange Connector and workflo

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Tue Aug 7 16:54:37 EDT 2001

Hi Alon. I think it can only be done using SAPForms, which requires
additional steps in your workflow definitions to send the  workitem to
Outlook and to process it when it comes back. You also have to develop
Outlook forms and schedule a job in SAP to find the FORM workitems and
deliver them through the Exchange Connector.

Regards,
Dave Beverlin