Fwd: Exception condition "OBJECT_NOT_SENT" raised.

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 7 09:28:32 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

Just in case anyone else gets this in the future, the problem was this:

In the development system, the system administrator for this workflow
(PFTC_CHG>Workflow Builder>goto Basic Data, tab strip 'Responsible') was
set to a position in the PD Org structure.  However, this position did not
exist in the test environment.  The error message is not really indicative
of the problem, but it was fixed by running RHMOVE30 on the specified
position, and transporting that up to the test box.

Regards,
Sue
>To: SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu
>From: "Susan R. Keohan" <skeohan at mit.edu>
>Subject: Exception condition "OBJECT_NOT_SENT" raised.
>
>Hi Workflow-ers,
>
>This one is completely new to me.   We are on 4.6c, and converting old WFs
to WSs.  All works well on the dev box.  When the workflow is tested in QA,
the event ZBKPF CREATED is raised, but when the the exception "Exception
condition "OBJECT_NOT_SENT" raised." is raised, and then, the event linkage
to the workflow is de-activated (which is fine by me).