Rel 4.6c - Problem Opening Business Workplace.

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Mon Aug 6 22:29:16 EDT 2001

Thanks Kim, (and all others who provided suggestions)
Kim's suggestion to go to SWUI, then open the workplace gave us a workaround
while we were investigating the problem.

It turns out that our 'hanging' problem was fixed once our basis team
upgraded the Kernel.

All is fine now.

Thanks again for all your responses.

Marcel Landry