Dynamic Column contents do not refresh

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Mon Aug 6 14:00:27 EDT 2001

Hi Workflow Gurus,

I have set up dynamic columns for a custom Invoice Processing Workflow. The
dynamic columns that I have used are attributes of the Bus. Object. The columns
show the correct values initially when the Inbox is first listed. The problem
that I encounter is that the values of the dynamic columns do not get updated
even when the Inbox is refreshed from within the Inbox list. The dynamic columns
only get refreshed if I exit the Inbox list to  the main Inbox screen and
return.

The dynamic columns aren't all that dynamic after all. I guess there is some
buffering going on which the Inbox list refresh does not correct. Does any one
know of a way to make the dynamic columns refresh without having to leave and
return to the list?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank