WF for IDOC error

Ho, Eva Tak Wai eva.tak.wai.ho at sap.com
Thu Aug 2 21:48:55 EDT 2001

My customer has workflow triggered when inbound IDOC for orders failed. They
are using the standard message type ORDRSP. The way how the standard WF
works is if some of the line items fail, a single order is created from the
IDOC containing all the correct line items, and one WF item (TS00900073) is
generated per error item. When these WI's are executed, it ends up creating
one order per item. So at the end, they have many orders created from the
original single inbound IDOC.

They need to have all items together in a single order. I suggested that
they have to write their own process code in which all items are handled
within a single workitem. They want to ask if anyone has similar requirement
and manage to handle that without development.

Thanks in advance for any idea.

Eva Ho