Incorrect URL Generation in Workflow MiniApp

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Thu Aug 2 11:15:40 EDT 2001

Hi all. We are having a problem with the URLs that are generated by the
Workflow MiniApp in our production system. When you hover the mouse over the
task description in the MiniApp, it is of the form:

"Shortcut to
javascript:launchurl('http://ustcaw66.kcc.com:82/scripts/wgate/bwwf_wi_deci/
!?~client=400&~language=EN&~logingroup="

When we do the same thing in our development Workplace and MiniApp, we get a
URL of the form:

"Shortcut to
!?client=200&~language=EN&~logingroup=SPACE&WI_ID=000000004004&~okcode=CONT&
WEB_FLAG=X"

The development URL is working fine for us but the production one is not.
Does anybody have an idea as to why they're different and what changes we
need to make in the production system?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Dave Beverlin
Consultant, MIS
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
dave.beverlin at kcc.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.