Fwd: RE: Fwd: Inbox shared config 3.1i

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 2 06:36:06 EDT 2001

In 3.1I the menu path is Tools>Admin which takes you to the System
Administration menu, then Admin>Process Technology which takes you to the
Process Technology Menu then from there Office>Folders>Stand. Configuration
. The menu path changes(fewer clicks) in higher releases but the
transaction is the same. Also, if you don't have SINA authorization, you
can execute RSSINADM which takes you to the same screen. That's helpful if
you need to test something quickly and are missing the SINA authorization.

Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Jeffrey Rappaport <jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
08/01/2001 07:06:09 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>