Problems Sending Mail

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Mon Apr 30 02:03:54 EDT 2001

Hi Odedra

1. Check whether there is a long text defined for the mail step.

2. Have you also checked the binding between Task and method container? Best
would be to have no binding defined here, because in this case, the whole
task container will be copied to the method container. Please make sure,
when removing the binding definition that you use the delete button provided
for in the transaction and not just the 'delete'-Button on your keyboard, as
this sometimes does not remove the bindings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Helena Svanikier
Workflow consultant SAP Switzerland