Internet mail into SAP Inbox with attachments

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Apr 26 22:59:46 EDT 2001

Hi Tony,
Have a look at SAPFORMS - included on the SAPGUI CD and a fair bit of info
in OSS and in R/3 library to help
you start.  This covers starting a workflow (which is essentially what you
are doing)  as well as executing workitems.
Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267