Workflow Environment Customizing (SWU3)

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SSI-GRFE-3 Jeroen.J.vanderBurg at si.shell.com
Thu Apr 26 02:49:05 EDT 2001

Dave,

We are developing a number of workflows which are to be accessed (partly)
through the workplace MiniApp.

There is no need for any workflow customising on the workplace server (don't
forget it is just a shell linking into your proper SAP systems where the
processes are actually run).

Only thing we needed to do specifically for workflow on the workplace server
is set up the WF inbox miniapp (link the inbox to the inboxes on the systems
which need to be accessed) and allow access to the BWSP services for the
relevant systems and clients.

Regards,

Jeroen

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jeroen van der Burg
SAP Workflow management, Galaxy project
Shell People Services, SI - PSGB
World Trade Center, Beursplein 37, Rotterdam
Tel +31 (0)10 205 2689 Mob +31 (0)6 5503 9501 Fax: +31 (0)10 205 5363
E-mail: Jeroen.J.vanderburg at si.shell.com
http://sww-galaxy.shell.com