AW: Event Creation For Sales Orders

Uebelacker Jochen (extern) Jochen.Uebelacker at erln.gepas.de
Wed Apr 25 10:13:29 EDT 2001

Hi Nicholas,

I remember there is a OSS-Note (No. 0356458):

Symptom                                                                 =
=20
When you define linkage between change documents and events, you can =
also
define field restrictions. These consist of the field of a table  and =
the
value specifications of the old and new values. However, in the =
maintenance
view for field restrictions, the columns for the old and new value are
switched under the different headers. As a result, the field =
restrictions do
not seem to work.                =20

Hope this helps
Jochen