Execute workitem from Lotus Notes (no SAP user)

Peter Lindlau Peter_Lindlau at chorus.de
Fri Apr 20 03:57:50 EDT 2001

Well,  the only thing I can tell you here is that there was a problem
lauching the SAPGUI with R/3 release 4.6 which has been fixed.
You should be able to get that release from the Lotus Competence Center in
Walldorf, you could contact to Peter_Saftenberger at lotus.com.

Peter

Kjetil Kilhavn <KJETILK at statoil.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 20.04.2001 10:09:16

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>