WF Requirement Cov request EC

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 17 18:30:10 EDT 2001

Hi Marina et al.
Can't see your original message but...

When evaluating start conditions you need to be sure that the attribute
values
are available AT THE TIME THE START CONDITION IS EVALUATED.

In BBP/EBP, due to the self-cleaning of shopping baskets after they have
been
sent to the backend, NOT ALL ATTRIBUTES ARE AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME!

So, be very careful that the shopping baskets you are testing against are
valid
for the test.

The best way to check start conditions is to create and PARK (i.e. HOLD) a
shopping
basket) via BBP/EBP.
Use transaction SWO1, business object BUS2121, and the "test" option to
check what
attributes are available for your shopping basket at this time.
If you are satisfied that all the attributes are correctly available, then
test
your start conditions.  Otherwise it may be a problem with BUS2121 (or your
delegated
subtype if you are using one).

If you are satisfied that the attributes are correct, then go ahead and test
the event.
I.e. Turn on your event log, and use transaction SWUE to
manually raise the BUS2121.SAVED event for your particular shopping basket.

Then go back and check your event log as Alan suggests.

Hope that helps.
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267