SAP Workflow Texts

Craig Smith smith.ca.2 at pg.com
Tue Apr 17 10:33:45 EDT 2001

Hello, I'm looking for SAP Workflow book(s), preferably technical ones.  I
haven't had much luck in finding any as of yet.  Do any of you know of quality
text(s) and, if so, where I might get my hands on them?

Thank you,

Craig Smith

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: SP Ramanathan <sprama at yahoo.com> on 04/17/2001 02:03 PM GMT

            SP Ramanathan           To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
       <sprama at yahoo.com>           Cc:    (bcc: Craig Smith-CA-2/PGI)
                            Subject:      Re: EDI 820 Incoming Payment

      04/17/2001 10:03 AM
   Please respond to "SAP
   Workflow Users' Group"
 <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Hi Jamal,
Make sure that you have defined the payment advice
types in Tcode OBCQ.

Also check the following :
Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and
> Accounts Payable
> -> Business Transactions -> Incoming Payments ->
Electronic Incoming Payments -> Payment Advice Notes
-> Define further processing of Payemnt advice notes.

Here you can define the account posting for the
payment advice types per company code.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Regards,