Container Operation

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Mon Apr 16 11:42:58 EDT 2001

Hi Mike,
I am not sure I totally understand your question.... Are you saying you have
the key to an object and you want to create the object? Or are you saying
that you you want to change the key of an object variable (which already has
a key) to a value that you have stored in a data variable (I assume that the
key field and the data variable are the same type)?

Regards,

Alon Raskin (xtn. 3183)
Workflow Advisor - Soliance