Moving TS30001128 into a Workflow

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:22:18 EDT 2001

I haven't had success yet.  I changed my setting in SOA0 to my new flow
WS..., but the attachment still isn't coming in.  I set up my workflow
container elements with the same attributes as those used in TS30001128, but
my new workflow container element ARCHIVELINKIMAGE, which is set up with
Object type IMAGE, is not being filled in.  The flow is starting OK but the
first task TS30001128 of course can't execute because I pass
ARCHIVELINKIMAGE into it.  If anyone has any other ideas, I would sure
appreciate it.

TIA,
Mike Mathieson