Too many workflows

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:41:31 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I have a problem that I am hoping someone can help me with.  I have turned
on the standard task TS00008097 for purchase order errors.  This is used for
automatic PO creation in sales orders for third party orders.  The workflow
gets triggered OK, however, anytime that there is an error I get about 1,200
messages instead of just one.  The number of messages is always about the
same so it appears that the program runs in a loop for a period of time and
then cuts off.  It seemed to work fine in development but not in production.
  I have checked the config for item categories pretty thoroughly and have
checked OSS but haven't found any answers.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Todd Walter