WI requested end

Christophe Compain Christophe.Compain at cie.etat.lu
Wed Apr 11 09:26:53 EDT 2001

Hello,

I want an WI containing a "Display document" activity to stay, for
instance, 3 months in the inbox of the relevant user and then continues
its way in the worfklow, no matter if the WI status is "ready" or
"accepted".

I tried to use the "requested end" feature, but if I model an action if
deadline is missed, the steps following the "missed deadline event" do
not end the original activity ("Display document").

Maybe I should use a Event creator/Wait for event, but I can't find the
right way to do it.

Could somebody help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Christophe