Antw: Fw: PR Workflow Error

Willi-Gerd Schmitz W.Schmitz at ids-scheer.de
Fri Apr 6 12:44:04 EDT 2001

If you assign the release code in customizing transaction omgq (release =
strategie) to a user name you don't need anything in org-management.

Maybe the error is caused by the assignment of POSSIBLE users to the =
standard task (single step task) in the requisition release workflow.

Try to classify the single step task as a "general task".

______________________________________
Willi-Gerd Schmitz
Manager
IDS Scheer AG
Postfach 10 15 34
66015 Saarbr=FCcken

Tel. 0681-210-3258
Fax 0681-210-1301
Mobil 0172-6868-639
w.schmitz at ids-scheer.de

>>> romkaram at hotmail.com 06.04.01 18:30:46 >>>
I did not get any response. So trying it again
----- Original Message -----=20