BO Method Exceptions: No message for Temporary Error Type

Winfried Winterstein winfried_winterstein at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 03:31:02 EDT 2001

Hello Peter,

I think it is ok to raise a message in the object
method. The only issue is, that message might be
overwritten until the control is given back to the
user. It happend to me in steps when a document was
created in a method and the success message of the
transaction with the document was not displayed.

Therefore -i f the first approach does not work - you
could e.g. send a popup window with the message
(function modules do exist like
...popup...to...confirm) to the user and afterwards
cancel the work item (EXIT_CANCELLED).

Regards,
Winfried Winterstein (CSC PLOENZKE)