Moving TS30001128 into a Workflow

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:40:44 EDT 2001

I want to replace TS30001128, which we use for Ixos early archiving, with a
workflow that contains this task - so it can be rejected.  Since I don't see
the normal entry in SWETYPV, and the document in SOA0 references T30001128
along with a method, I don't understand what starts TS30001128?

My next question will be, when the user rejects TS30001128, one option for
rejection will be to rescan.  How will the image which never got attached to
an SAP document be deleted?  I don't see an ImageDelete method, for example.