FWD: Web Forms

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Wed Apr 4 10:52:48 EDT 2001

Hi Marc, I hope I can help you with this....

1. the web template is generated automatically via a standard SAP transaction.
If you are in the transaction of changing the task, choose from the menu:
goto-web transaction. The transaction will then be generated. The generated
transaction uses a pre-setting that you have to set in the customizing.

2. IF the task is executed, the generated form will be presented. If you
execute the task within SAP a standard sap screen is presented. If you import
the generated transaction in SAP Webstudio you can change the look of the web
transaction according to your own wishes and standards. If the user executes
the task within the webinbox this html-version will be called.

The course BC440 contains very interesting information about this.

Kind regards,

Richard Schot
SAP Business Workflow Consultant

Avelon