Problems in Web Enabling Workflow

chavi chavi at pathcom.com
Tue Apr 3 00:41:17 EDT 2001

I have a custom developed workflow which works fine in SAP 4.6C and also in
mysap.com using standard Web Gui but when I try to create internet service
using custom developed HTML it starts giving problems.

Here are the steps which I followed:

  1.  Deveopled Custom workflow in standard SAP 4.6C using a cutom
transaction.
  2.  Tested Workflow in sap and in mysap.com. Everthing works great.
  3.  Generated Web transaction for the Workflow Task, which creates a
transaction YEHTS90100042H  and a program SAPMYEHTS90100042H with screen
50, 100,
       150, 200.
  4.  Created Internet service for the task YEHTS90100042H using custom
developed trans ZBTS_EVCHG1 with screen 100 and 200.
  5.  Created Theme 99 for screens 100 & 200.
  6.  Publish the Internet service YEHTS90100042H.

When I trigger the workflow, I get a message in mysap.com Inbox. When I
execute the transaction I get my HTML screen but the data is not refreshed
every time.
First time I get the right info and next time I get the same info displayed
for the previous workflow. Also the workflow does not continue to the next
step. Now the same workflow works just fine in SAP and in mysap.com using
standard web Gui.

Any ideas. Will apprecite you help.

Thanks.
Chavi.