Trigger the deadline event of a WI twice?

Dr. Ulrich Mende info at mende-edv-beratung.de
Thu Sep 28 17:07:02 EDT 2000

Hi Markus,
thanks for Your answer. I used modelled deadline monitoring and my idea was
the following:
Just in the step following the deadline exception in the workflow definition
I wanted to set up the new deadline for the
existing workitem. I don4t want to create a new one. Why do I think, that
this should be possible?
In the runtime table SWWWIDEADL  there is a field WI_LEESC (near WI_LED and
WI_LET). Its Rolldescription is:  "time in seconds, after that the desired
deadline action should be repeated). This is exactly, what I want. For me
this sounds, as if LED+LET exception for one item could be triggert even
periodically. In practice this is absolutely makes sense. But how does it
work?

Of course, creating a new item is one way out. Another one is to use LSD +
LST for the first event and  LED  + LET for the second. But this is all not
exactly what the customer wants.

Best regards    Ulrich