workflow task not started

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Thu Sep 28 03:20:00 EDT 2000

Hello Lynn

I know this might sound a stupid question, but have you defined and
activated the event linkage for the event 'inputerroroccured' within your
new task ?
I checked one of our 4.6c systems to see which task you had copied, but
couldn't find any Task 8086. So I thought maybe you copied the task 8068,
which is launched directly by the ALE-Application, without event. So you
wouldn't have any event linkage to copy.

Helena Svanikier
SAP (Schweiz) AG