AW: User Status Update Fails?

Dr. Thorsten Wewers thorsten.wewers at bmt-consulting.de
Mon Sep 25 13:41:54 EDT 2000

User Status Update Fails?Marlin,

I would go the way SAP takes usually for all object types that are status
management-enabled: include the interface object type IFSTATUS in your
object definition. It provides you with a method "UserStatusSet" that you
can use in background tasks. If it's not possible to inherit this method
from IFSTATUS, you could at least look into that object type in order to see
which function module (if I remember correctly, it's "STATUS_SET_INTERNAL"
or something like that) is called by it.

Cheers,

Thorsten Wewers
http://www.bmt-consulting.de