User Status Update Fails?

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Mon Sep 25 13:13:06 EDT 2000

Did you test your function module in background?
Several SAP transactions behave differently in background mode, so I would check
into this first.

Greg

"Grinnell, Marlin" <Marlin.Grinnell at us.origin-it.com> on 09/25/2000 01:01:40 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>