No subject

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 11 13:17:33 EDT 2000

We are in the process of upgrading from 3.1I to 4.6C.

In 3.1I, I had created a custom workflow based on object EKKO - purchasing
document. The creation of a PO for a particular purchasing group raised an
event Z_EKKO.PO_CREATED through output generation, and this triggered the
workflow.

With 4.6C, I find that EKKO is obsolete as of 4.0.

I would like to know from someone what object I could use to link to PO
output. BUS2012 is not compatible with application 'EF' and does not show up
as one of the options when I try to link the output to an object and an
event.

Thanks in advance,

Neeraja Sheth
Fujitsu Network Communications