Problem with binding definition for roles.

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at london.com
Mon Sep 11 04:50:50 EDT 2000

Hi Elizabeth,

could you give us a bit more details on the error (i.e. which task/object/method you're using, what the container and its content looks like, etc.). If you need help gathering that information, also let us know.
At this point, it could be an authorisation error as well as a genuine workflow error.

Greetings,
Stephan