Lotus Notes Connectivity - URL - Hyperlink

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sat Sep 2 08:30:16 EDT 2000

Hi Myra,
I'm a BBP consultant as well as a workflow consultant and have just
implemented
the same thing at a customer.

What BBP sends is a text line starting with http://....

Just like Outlook and many other mail systems, strings starting with http://
should be interpreted as a hyperlink.

We had no problems with this at our customer.  It is a standard mail/web
browser function.

I suggest you check firstly your Lotus Notes settings - including what
release of Lotus
Notes is being used.  Then possibly check your web browser settings on the
PC itself,
as of course a user must have a web browser on their PC to be able to
activate the hyperlink.

In any event, there's nothing you need do on the BBP side if the URL link is
showing up
correctly in the message text.

Hope that helps a little.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267