SAP ArchiveLink using a custom object type

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Tue Oct 31 10:00:10 EST 2000

Hello Greg,

We are doing both early and late archiving.  The reference to the late archive
task was just an example of one of the two changes we would need to make.

*** Regardless of which task is copied, how would I incorporate the FI link
without using a different method in the new task? ***

We have successully created both links in other workflow (methods) and batch
programs, but not using the SAP early and late archiving scenarios intiated by
transaction OAWD.

We are trying to do this in SAP 4.5b.

The link between the FI and LIV document can be found in the AWKEY field of the
BKPF record for the FI document.

Thanks,
Brian

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host: cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: Gregory Kowalik <gkowalik at ashland.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 10/31/2000 08:30
      AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>