Detection of Batch input mass changes

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sat Oct 28 08:25:39 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I am working on a 4.6c material master workflow within which we would have
to detect whether certain changes have been performed in normal dialog or
via batch.

I tried to evaluate the syst-table (fields BATCH, BINPT and CALLD) and
added them to my event. I filled these parameters within a check function
module and within a parameter container function module within SWEC but
they are always empty independent from the way I change the material.

Does anybody know whether there is a solid and reliable way to detect batch
inout changes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Markus