Workflow Work Items

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at nns.com
Fri Oct 27 17:35:48 EDT 2000

We are just starting to develop customer workflow in SAP3.1H.  However,
there are many work items in the system from existing SAP workflows that
need to be deleted or archived.  My problem is that many of them are
triggered by function modules and do not have agents and are in a ready
status.  The archiving software only archives completed work items. Is there
an easy way to change the status of these work items or can we simply delete
them in the ready status.  Also is there a quick way of determining which
work items/workflows are unnecessary and can be deleted/disabled.  Has
anyone else ran into this situation and what solution was taken.   Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Diane H. Nobles
NNS SDE PM Team
757-380-7250