Duplicate Events

Cunningham, Bill bill.cunningham at syskoplan.com
Fri Oct 27 16:59:03 EDT 2000

Greetings,
We are on rel. 4.6C and have a simple WF to kickoff whenever a Production
Order is released.
An entry has been made in Status Mgmt Event Creation (BSVX) System settings
for
Status Obj Type = ORH  - PP/PM Order Header,
Buss Obj Type = BUS2005  - Production Order,
Event = Released
and added a Status Restriction for I0002 - Released.
Whenever a Production Order (CO08) is created from an existing sales order,
released and saved,
- duplicate events (2) show up in the event trace.
These two events have the same BOtype, Key, event, creation time, etc. The
only thing that is different is the
event instance ID.
When the entry is removed from BSVX, there are no events, - as expected..
We can get around the duplicate events but were wondering if anyone else has
seen this before?
and how can it be eliminated?
Thanks in advance.