Workflow Technical Documentation

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 27 09:28:34 EDT 2000

Hi gang,

I am attempting to get a copy of this presentation from ASUG.
Unfortunately, if you go to the conference web site, they have the wrong
presentation listed there.  If I am successful getting a copy, or if Dan is
out there, I agree that the template should be made available to everybody
- with kudos to Gretchen Roberts of course.

I would suggest that the entire presentation not be emailed through the
list, just the template, and that is what I will attempt to do, once I get
my hands on it.  I will also make the presentation available at other web
sites, to be announced soon.

Again, thanks Gretchen and Dan, and all interested workflow-ers !

Regards,
Sue