Work items do not appear in agent's in-box

Stefan Nehlig stefan.nehlig at snafu.de
Thu Oct 26 09:29:02 EDT 2000

What happens is the following:

The WIs are created properly and do actually exist, they are assigned to the
right agents ('selected agents' = SAP users - as shown in the work item), but
they do not appear in the agent's in-box.

The last step works when I assign an SAP user to a document type in transaction
SOA3 but not if the assignment is made to an organizational unit or a position.

Regards Stefan