Event trace log not generated

Tom Jull r9983c at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 20 10:55:03 EDT 2000

Jian,

I found that even though I wanted no restrictions on the event trace, I
nevertheless had to click the "Restrictions for Trace" button and then the
"Save" button on the "Restrictions for Event Trace" window in order for the
log to start logging.

Turn the trace off, turn it back on and perform the step above.

Hope this helps.

Tom