workitem archiving

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Wed Oct 18 17:20:31 EDT 2000

Hi Lynn

What information was there from the workflow archiving logs from
RSWWARCA and RSWWARCD ?. It should tell you how many workitems
were archived.

Also check the following notes :

49545   - Deleting unnecessary work items
67366   - Deletion of work items is incomplete
117191 - Work item log is not deleted from archiving
180683 - Work items in Subworkflows are not deleted

Cheers
Dave