Goodbye to the Workflow community

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Oct 13 08:52:23 EDT 2000

Stephan,
If I didn't know you better (through the huge number excellent answers that
you've supplied), I might have read that as advertising!

Many thanks for helping to build up this forum into a very useful media for
exchanging ideas and helping others. Good knowledge multiplies, and we're
now in the fortunate position of having not just one, but several experts to
take your place (but we'll miss your original style!).

I'm confident that you won't see the last of workflow in your new position,
because I have just returned from the European AIIM conference where the
European gold prize award went to a very successful web start-up company
(but without SAP, you can't win 'em all). They'd workflowed all their
processes  before they went live. This was the recipe for being so
competitive in the first place and remaining in control while their business
snowballed.

Best wishes,
Alan Rickayzen
BPT Product Management