Event Linkage Keeps Deactivating

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 17:52:18 EDT 2000

Simon,
      Check workflow container has any mandatory
parameter and it is not getting value by event binding
definition , if so then modify bindings in the
workflow container definition .Make sure that each
mandatory element is getting a value by event
container parameter otherwise it will deactivate the
workflow.

Sanjiv

Webflow Inc.