Background processing of MR1M

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 13:16:17 EDT 2000

Martin,
        It looks to me that there is some locking
problem while updateing the BDC. Pls verify that when
you run the background method to update the invoice it
is not locked by some other program. It is better to
enqueu the record and then run the BDC. Why don't you
try the FM MRM_INVOICE_POST for posting the invoice
instead of doing BDC .

Sanjiv Bajpai
Webflow Inc.