Background processing of MR1M

Martin Maguth martin.maguth at ixos.com
Thu Oct 5 20:37:45 EDT 2000

we have a "problem" here in a project. we are trying to process transaction
MR1M as batchinput session in a background task.

everything works fine when we test the underlying method and the workflow
runs without problems when we make the corresponding task dialog. however,
as soon as we set the task to background and run the workflow, the posting
fails and returns a sy-subrc of 1.

also, i have already checked:

(1) authorization of user WF-BATCH -> ok
(2) bindings in wf -> ok (shouldn't matter though bc it works in dialog)
(3) set method up in program and run as scheduled job in background -> ok

any ideas ?! it has some urgency ...

thx,

martin

------------

Martin Maguth
Manager - Business Workflow Consulting
IXOS Software Inc.

Ohio Office:
Pennsylvania Office:
588 Shelbourne Lane, Suite 206                       19 Campus Blvd., Suite
100
Centerville, OH 45458                                     Newtown Square, PA
19073
Tel.: ++ (937) 432-0265                                           Tel.: ++
(610) 355-7467
Email: martin.maguth at ixos.com