AW: Express Email messages

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Wed Oct 4 13:48:02 EDT 2000

You need to check your settings in transaction SO16.
The flag  "No notification of unviewed mails at logon" needs to be unchecked.
This flag works for both express workitems and unviewed office mail

Greg

"Dr. Thorsten Wewers" <thorsten.wewers at bmt-consulting.de> on 10/04/2000 01:36:31
PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>