Triggering Workflow - Events...

MacPherson, Graeme (AU - Melbourne) gmacpherson at dc.com
Tue Oct 3 19:00:58 EDT 2000

Hi Sarah

Please supply the version you are working on. I have created training
workflows in 3.1H which is based on the object type ATTENDANCE. I have not
looked at HR PD since 3.1H so things may have changed since then.

If events of this object type are being raised when you book someone on a
course (firmly booked) then we can discuss this further.

Cheers

Graeme
Deloitte Consulting, Melbourne