LIEFERUNG/BUS2015

Michael Pokraka MPokraka at samsungsemi.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 06:39:49 EST 2000

Hi,
Something to bear in mind here:
If you create any of these manually and/or outside the IDOC scenario you
mentioned, it will also trigger the same event. In this case you'd have to
filter out the 'non-applicables'.

An easy way around that would be to trigger your function module from the
(already existing) event IDOCDESADV-INPUTFINISHED. Your object is
IDOCDESADV, and the event will pass the created object (BUS2015) as a
parameter to your function/workflow.
In general this is simpler than using the change document functionality, the
only pitfall is to look out for an 'empty' BUS2015 if e.g. the IDOC was
deleted (status 68).

HTH
Cheers
Michael