Lotus Notes integration with SAP Workflow

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Nov 28 19:46:23 EST 2000

I'd be interested in more feedback about the "breach of security" Kjetil
refers to.  We are about to rollout SAPMAPI and intend to allow users to
tick the 'remember password' option.  I would have thought that the password
would have been stored securely as part of the user's profile or log on
account.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 5430 4704 / 0409 950 263

(Linux user at home, Windows slave at work :)