Requisition Release with Four Levels?

Suhas Sapre (Contractor) Suhas.Sapre at fcf.co.nz
Wed Nov 22 15:13:30 EST 2000

Hi Jim,

It looks to me that you need to mark C2,C3,C4 as workflow relevant.

Separate Workflow is kicked off for every release code. When C2 releases, C3
will get workitem in his/her inbox and when C3 releases, C4 gets it and at
the end PR is is released.

This works fine provided you  have put release pre-requisites and release
statuses properly to reflect the design of release stategy in customization.
Just to understand, what was the reason for using overall release strategy
as against itemwise release?

Cheers,

Suhas